Kiwifruit for the Common Cold
Compared to bananas, does eating kiwi fruit decrease the incidence and severity of upper respiratory tract infections?
Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free e-newsletter and receive a recipe from Dr. Greger’s brand-new cookbook, The How Not to Diet Cookbook: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
The upside of the financial conflict of interest is that it offers a rare source of funding for fruit and vegetable research. More on kiwis here:
• Kiwifruit for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/kiwifruit-for-irritable-bowel-syndrome/)
• Kiwifruit and DNA Repair (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/kiwifruit-and-dna-repair/)
• Kiwifruit for Insomnia (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/kiwifruit-for-insomnia/)
What else can we do to lower our risk of pesky respiratory infections? Check out:
• Can Gargling Prevent The Common Cold? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/can-gargling-prevent-the-common-cold/)
• Preventing the Common Cold with Probiotics? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/preventing-the-common-cold-with-probiotics/)
• Nutritional Yeast to Prevent the Common Cold (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/nutritional-yeast-to-prevent-the-common-cold/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/kiwifruit-for-the-common-cold and he’ll try to answer it!
Image Credit: PublicDomainPictures via Pixabay.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org