16 Alkaline Foods You Must Have In Your Daily Diet
From jalapenos, watermelon, tofu, apricot to garlic and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Eating Almonds Every Day For A Week Will Do This To Your Body – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVi3iAomEUE&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=56
WATCH 🎥: 9 Healthiest High-Fiber Foods You Should Be Eating – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ2GCp8vFfg&list=PL_fl96m7OLQWTg82q3ImUs2xVqdBNsjwL&index=34
#AlkalineFoods #AlkalineDiet #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Lemons – 00:39
Cucumber – 01:27
Beet Greens – 02:13
Bananas – 02:41
Tofu – 03:11
Watermelon – 03:45
Kale – 04:18
Blueberries – 04:52
Apricot – 05:29
Green beans – 06:15
Avocados – 06:45
Garlic – 07:17
Almonds – 07:58
Cayenne Peppers – 08:34
Sea Vegetables – 08:58
Jalapeno – 09:29
1. Lemon: Lemons are extremely high in alkaline minerals, such as potassium, and magnesium that have alkalizing effects on your body. The citric acid in them is highly acidic in a natural state, but once eaten, the citric acid gets metabolized and has a wonderful alkaline effect on your body. Lemons are a good source of calcium, iron and vitamins A, C and B-complex, as well as pectin fibre, and carbohydrates.
2. Cucumber: Cucumbers are another healthy addition to an alkaline diet. They can quickly neutralize acids and aid digestion. The nutritional profile of cucumbers is very impressive as well. They are an excellent source of vitamins K, C and different B vitamins. You also get a good amount of copper, amino acids, carbohydrates, soluble and insoluble fibre, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, magnesium, biotin and silica. The best part, cucumbers are low in calories.
3. Beet Greens: Beet Greens are one of the world’s most alkaline foods. Although beet greens aren’t the most popular green in our diets, their high alkalinity score makes them one of the best additions to smoothies or stir-fries.
4. Bananas: Bananas, aka Potassium Sticks, are another highly alkaline food that you won’t want to leave out of your diet. Bananas are also a great source of fiber, which help promote digestive regularity and sweep toxins out of your digestive tract.
5. Tofu: Tofu is an alkaline food derived from soybeans, so much of their beneficial effects can be similarly obtained from eating soy based products. Be sure to look out for only organic soy products, since there might be modified soy products in the market which are cheaper but not as healthy.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i