How to take care of a bird: Everything YOU NEED to know!
Hello! In this video I talk about bird, specifically parrot care and tell you general information about birds, that every bird owner should know! I will be happy if you share this video, so that more people will get the information they need.
If you are interested in specific topics, comment them below!
Thanks for watching this video!
Please subscribe and be part of my YouTube family! 💜💜💜
Drop a like if you enjoyed it and
Make sure to share it with your friends too!
Comment your video ideas in the comments section below. ◕‿◕
My name is Marisha 💜 (w͟͟e͟͟l͟͟l͟͟, ᗰᗩᖇYᗩᗰ)
I͟͟ a͟͟m͟͟ l͟͟e͟͟f͟͟t͟͟ h͟͟a͟͟n͟͟d͟͟e͟͟d͟͟ 💟
I ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᕼEᗩᒪTᕼY ᒪIᖴEᔕTYᒪE!
I ᒪOᐯE ᖴITᑎEᔕᔕ 💪🏼 ᑕᒪEᗩᑎ eating.
I have a happy 😊 healthy family and am trying to educate you when it comes to:
A͟r͟t͟, B͟͟i͟͟r͟͟d͟͟s͟͟, P͟͟l͟͟a͟͟n͟͟t͟͟s͟͟
A͟͟n͟͟d͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ o͟͟t͟͟h͟͟e͟͟r͟͟ p͟͟a͟͟s͟͟s͟͟i͟͟o͟͟n͟͟s͟͟!
I͟͟ a͟͟m͟͟ from Georgia 🇬🇪 small city Tbilisi 💜
(s͟͟o͟͟ I͟͟ will a͟͟d͟͟d͟͟ G͟͟e͟͟o͟͟r͟͟g͟͟i͟͟a͟͟n͟͟ c͟͟a͟͟p͟͟t͟͟i͟͟o͟͟n͟͟s͟͟ t͟͟o͟͟ s͟͟o͟͟m͟͟e͟͟ o͟͟f͟͟ m͟͟y͟͟ v͟͟i͟͟d͟͟e͟͟o͟͟s͟͟)
I͟͟ l͟͟o͟͟v͟͟e͟͟ m͟͟a͟͟t͟͟h͟͟ 💚💚💚(GEᑎEᖇᗩᒪᒪY ᔕᑕIEᑎᑕE)
A͟͟r͟͟t͟͟🎨 N͟͟a͟͟t͟͟u͟͟r͟͟e͟͟ 🌿🌱🍀
In case you didn’t know, I have a bird 🐦 parrot.
I feel heartbroken when I see that birds are not well cared, so I decided to include:
“how to take care of a bird”
●Just note📝, that you should ᑎEᐯEᖇ stop learning and doing research!
I decided to write it in Georgian 🇬🇪language too, so I will be able to spread this message better!
1. ᗷIᖇᗪ ᑎEEᗪᔕ ᗩ ᒪᗩᖇGE ᑕᗩGE! The bigger, the better! You have to fit toys, perches etc. in the cage and bird should also be able to open her/his wings without touching anything, they should have enough space to hop from perch to perch and even if you add accessories in the cage, it still should not be crowded!Otherwise, they will eventually become territorial, aggressive, stressed, and possibly pluck their feathers!
2. Healthy Dྉiྉeྉtྉis very crucial when it comes to birds!Ideally you want to have your bird on a pellet diet, seeds are not the best, but make sure that you introduce your bird some fruit and vegetables for their well being!!! You can give them pepper 🌶 as well. Birds are not harmed by pepper! In fact they love it and it’s very nutritious too! As long as birds cannot digest lactose, you should ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖴEEᗪ TᕼEᗰ ᗯITᕼ ᗪᗩIᖇY ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕTᔕ, ᗩᐯOᑕᗩᗪO🥑, GᗩᖇᒪIᑕ, OᑎIOᑎ, Oᖇ ᗰᑌᔕᕼᖇOOᗰᔕ🍄! Oᖴ ᑕOᑌᖇᔕE ᑎO ❌ᗩᒪᑕOᕼOᒪ, ᑕᗩᖴᖴEIᑎE , ᑕᕼOᑕOᒪᗩTE🍫 ETᑕ. ᗷEᑕᗩᑌᔕE TᕼEY ᕼᗩᐯE ᐯEᖇY ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᒪᑌᑎGᔕ, ᑎO❌🚭ᔕᗰOKIᑎG Oᖇ ᑎO❌ᑭEᖇᖴᑌᗰE/ᑎᗩIᒪ ᑭOᒪIᔕᕼ💅ᖴᑌᗰEᔕ!
3. Cage accessories are very important too! You need to give them about 3-5 toys and 3-4 perches but again, no crowded space! Make sure toys/perches are made of safe material and don’t contain tiny pieces that your bird can swallow! Give them different textures of perches, or else the risk of getting bumble foot is going to increase!!! Sandi perches are ok,(I still prefer cutting their nails with pet nail clipper but make sure to not to cut too much! If any sign of blood, put their nail into flour) but make sure your bird doesn’t eat sand! ❌❌❌
4. TIᗰE ᔕᑭEᑎT ᗯITᕼ YOᑌᖇ ᗷIᖇᗪ ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷE ᗩᔕ ᒪOᑎG ᗩᔕ ᑭOᔕᔕIᗷᒪE!(at least 2 hours a day! Tame and train!) TᕼEY ᗪO ᖴᒪY Iᑎ ᖴᒪOᑕKᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑎEEᗪ ᔕOᗰEOᑎE TO ᒪOᐯE, ᗷOᑎᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ TᖇᑌᔕT!
5. ᗷOᗪY ᒪᗩᑎGᑌᗩGE! ᒪIᔕTEᑎ TO YOᑌᖇ ᗷIᖇᗪᔕ ᗷOᗪY ᒪᗩᑎGᑌᗩGE! If they bite you, or are trying to warn you, listen to them! 👂 if they have discharge or redness around their eyes 👀 or nose 👃 go to your vet! ( Redness is caused by allergic reaction!!! ) if their feathers are dark, plucked, go to the vet! (Plucked feathers are caused by stress, boredom…) dark, dirty feathers, weird noise coming from the birds nostrils, tail bobbing are clear indicators something is wrong!Remember that birds are experts of hiding these symptoms, so it may be late if you don’t go to the vet as soon as you notice some odd/strange/weird behaviors.
6. Travel with travel cage! Travel cages should be small, so if you already own a small cage, use it as a travel cage!
7. Bath 🛀/shower 🚿to keep them clean! introduce different ways to 💦 to do it! Make sure water only covers their feet and is warm and clean (they may drink it). However, never force them to do it!
8. Birds are a long commitment! They live for about 10-80 years, (depending on the specie) if well cared!
9. Tame/train your bird! Taming should happen after about a week from getting a bird. Training is fun and handy, for example target 🎯 training, recall!!! … and so on… You can train your bird after you tame, but make sure you don’t force! Be patient! Training needs time, patience and effort!(Positive reinforcement, clicker)
10. Do your research! If you can’t take care of your pet or don’t have the time, birds 🐦 may not be for you! TᕼEY ᗪEᔕEᖇᐯE TO ᗷE ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼEᗩᒪTᕼY!!!
T͟͟h͟͟a͟͟n͟͟k͟͟ y͟͟o͟͟u͟͟ 💟💌♥️❤️💚💜