Banana tortilla roll-up’s are my kiddo’s absolute favourite.
Breakfast, snack, lunch…he’ll eat them anytime of day.
Should you can’t have peanut butter, think about using your secure peanut butter different. Maybe sunflower butter, seed butter, nut butter, and even cookie butter.
See directions together with a fast video beneath!
Banana tortilla roll-up’s are an awesome sandwich different.
If for nothing else, I preserve flour tortillas stocked only for this.
As a result of we outgrew peanut allergic reactions years in the past, I wish to make our banana roll-up’s with sugar-free peanut butter.
Then, I drizzle a little bit honey over the bananas earlier than rolling them up.
Honey is completely optionally available, nevertheless.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA TORTILLA ROLL-UP’S
Be certain your tortillas are dairy-free and secure to your allergic reactions. Identical to your peanut butter or different.
And remember to see our video demo on this put up…as a result of that is kinda onerous to clarify in writing, ha ha.
Right here’s my finest effort.
1. Slice a half banana into 1/2 inch slices.
2. Unfold peanut butter (or your secure different) evenly over a flour tortilla.
3. Take one fringe of the tortilla and fold it over about one inch.
4. Lay the sliced bananas parallel to the fold line, a few half inch from the fold.
5. Drizzle the road of bananas with honey (optionally available).
6. Roll the tortilla over the bananas and end rolling till the roll-up seals closed.
7. Lower the roll-up in half with a serrated knife (optionally available).
See our dairy-free banana tortilla roll-up bento field beneath!
PLEASE NOTE: Right here at Milk Allergy Mother, we merely share merchandise that work for our household. Please seek the advice of your individual physician earlier than making an attempt meals, dietary supplements, or different merchandise. Additionally learn all labels and name firms for the newest, most correct product info.
BANANA ROLL-UP BENTO BOX
Right here’s what we packed in our dairy-free bento field.
Be certain all these things are secure to your meals allergic reactions. All the time test labels. Name firms if want be. Be secure!
- banana tortilla roll-up with peanut butter
- kettle potato chips
- sliced cucumbers
- cantaloupe chunks
- build-a-smore (see beneath)
What’s a construct a smore?
It’s so enjoyable for the children! And fewer work for mother.
Simply pack the elements. Let kiddo assemble. Yum!
BENTO BOX SUPPLIES
Should you’re excited to make your individual bento field lunches…
listed below are a few of our favourite bento provides.
Hope your loved ones loves banana roll-up’s as a lot as we do!