How to Remove Tree Sap and Paint Stains on Your Car (Clay Bar)
Tree sap and paint stain removal. How to remove tree sap and paint stains from your car, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to use clay bar on car. How to easily remove ugly stains from your car’s paint. A little elbow grease, a clay bar, and some spray is all you need. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 50 years.
Thanks for watching!
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Mothers Clay Bar System: http://amzn.to/2jGNxkD
2. Drying Chamois http://amzn.to/2AnZeqe
3. Tarminator: http://amzn.to/2ibUr18
4. Micro Fiber Towel: http://amzn.to/2jEAkZG
5. Mothers Wax: http://amzn.to/2id453s
6. Common Sense
7. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
8. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
9. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
10. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
11. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.